Key of D V1 My heart longs for you, my Saviour; I would follow You, my Lord. Your kindness and love are vast as the skies; Your faithfulness never dies. My God and my King, Your great Name I sing; My offering of praise I bring. C1 Y'shua, Yeshua, I give You my life; Y'shua, Yeshua, I give You my life. V2 My soul contemplates Your glory I worship in holy awe In quietness and in confident trust I rest in all that You are I'll sing to the world Your glory and grace Until I behold Your face
Key of D V1 You are exalted You're the King over all the earth And we praise Your Name Higher than heavens You're enthroned upon glorious praise There is no one like You P1 Reigning in power Matchless in splendor We life Your banner high C1 And we worship You Father God we adore You There is no one else before You You are worthy to be praised C2 And we worship You Joining heaven's host We worship You Crying holy as we bring to You This our offering of praise
---[Verse:1]--- Here we are gathered together as a family; Bound as one lifting up our voices to the King of kings. ---[Chorus:1]--- We cry, "Abba Father, Worthy is Your name!" ---[Verse:2]--- Here we are singing together like a family; Bound as one lifting up our voices to the King of kings. ---[Chorus:2]--- We sing, "Abba Father, Worthy is Your name!"
Comments
Post a Comment